Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default hunter 34

Yes i have decided that the hunter suits my life style and price range.

what i was looking for was a responce to the negative in terms of
constructive fault finding IE kingpost rots/holding tank known to be a
problem. plastic porthole/window surounds known to be leaky.
engine a pig to get to ECT.

You can just about count on leaky windows if someone has not done a
full job on them. For what it's worth, this is a problem found on a lot
of boats at all price levels. The Hunter ports had it the worst in
climate like NY, totally unable to handle the wide temp variations.
Both the 34 and the 40 we had here had leaky windows, but surprisingly
dry decks.

Robert
35s5
NY