DSK DSK is offline

Default hunter 34... rescue

wrote:

Thanks for your feedback. I will use it in the very near future.

"I hope he gets his boat back.'

I meant that seriously... a lot of boats keep afloat thru
unbelievable weather or other difficulties and are salvaged.
We've had a number of boats come ashore here in NC and some
found their way beck to the owners' hands.

At first we tough he got rescued by a container ship. At supper it was
confirmed that the US Coast Guard did the rescue close to Bermuda.

Glad to hear it's confirmed they are safe.

DSK