shaun shaun is offline

Default hunter 34

KLC Lewis wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message

But what's this about tides? It looks like the tidal range for most of WA
is under a meter, though Exmouth gets up over 2 meters. Here in Boston
its 3 meters, and gets up towards 4 meters near the Canadian border. Of
course, if you go further, the tides get extreme - spring tides of 16
meters are found.

I've always wanted to do the Reversing Falls in St. John:
http://www.pelorus-jack.com/boat/02_...nd/canada.html

You folks ain't seen nothing 'til you've had to deal with tides like we have
in Green Bay. Why there was a time this past summer when we had a whopping
six inches. Top THAT! ;-)

Now thats what i call a tide to be scared of...:-)
Shaun