posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Bob Bob is offline

Default Way OT - Don't worry. Be happy

Paladin wrote:
A liberal recently said I had a sour taste in my mouth after the election.
Not so. Just he opposite.

I enjoy qualified teachers iin good public schools, a safe interstate
road system, cops that think instead of whinning that they felt
threatened to justify the use of deadly force, water out of my faucet
that wont kill me, and when I go running air that wont give me lung
cancer in my attempt to stay healthy. Oh, and then there is medicare.
That is, geting health care that wont drive me into the poor house
because after working for United Air for 31 years they find some sleezy
attoney way of bailing out on my hard earned and contractually agreed
(benifit/compensation package) health care program.

How many billions have we spent to lose a war in Iraq?
Seems to me we could have given lots of rebates with that money we gave
to KBR.

I am a consertive. That means taking care of home first, not being the
worlds police department, getting your moneys worth, and certainly not
throwing good money after bad. IN other words, if you find yourself in
a hole STOP DIGGING. Or, dont stick your nose in other peopls busness,
pay your bills on time, and put a little away for hard times that are
sure to come. The republicans have spent the last 10 years acting like
spoiled teenagers who demand everything now with no regard of the
consiquences or how theyll to pay for it.

Personally, I could care less if thoes bible thumping republicans are
sticking their penis in little boys.

So yes I am happy. Maybe we can spend those billions on something worth
while , like putting it back into MY pocket and MY town.