Jeff Jeff is offline

Default hunter 34

shaun wrote:
Jeff wrote:
shaun wrote:

Wind and waves do not bother me....reefs fog big tides yes that makes
me very nervous and those great big slab sided things called
container ships scare the **** outa me.
P.S does the Indian ocean qualify as a REAL ocean

Here in New England we don't have reefs, but do have rocks, lots of
fog, and big tides. The container ships we send to New York.

The North Atlantic counts as a real ocean too, but most of us stay off
it during the winter.

Sorry ..i was pulling your leg..
no the little rl24 is ok for a hop or simular but not a real trip.

No need to apologize - From what I saw of the Western Australia waters
from the America's Cup in Fremantle, anyone who would go out in that
in a trailer boat is entitled to do a little leg pulling.

But what's this about tides? It looks like the tidal range for most
of WA is under a meter, though Exmouth gets up over 2 meters. Here in
Boston its 3 meters, and gets up towards 4 meters near the Canadian
border. Of course, if you go further, the tides get extreme - spring
tides of 16 meters are found.

I've always wanted to do the Reversing Falls in St. John:
http://www.pelorus-jack.com/boat/02_...nd/canada.html