Rosalie B. Rosalie B. is offline

Default Porta-Bote

"Skip Gundlach" wrote:

Dan, please share your technique for re-entry on snorkeling, as I'd
sure love to be able to use ours as our snorkeling vehicle, too, and
not just the sports car of the dinks.

Ditto. When I tried to get in from the water, I swamped it
completely.

Do you carry yours assembled, or, if not, how do you deal with limited
flat space for assembly - and where do you stow it and the
seats/transom? How's the black marking from the tubes been?

We stow ours along the lifelines folded - people think it is a
surfboard. Bob made a Sunbrella bag for the seats and transom, with a
smaller drawstring bag attached for the little screws etc. We just
put the bag on the deck somewhere and tie it down. It doesn't have to
be a flat part of the deck.

We can assemble it on the foredeck (2 of us) without too much problem,
but most of the time we do it on the dock before we are going to use
it.