posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Google proves MacGregor 26 is flimsy

I would suggest you check out
http://www.trailersailor.com/
A really great site for trailersailors.

Scotty

"CJH" wrote in message
DSK wrote:

But he won't do more sailing than any other trailerable

sailboat, he'll
just go slower and have a harder time steering. Why do

people have to
act like the Mac26 is the *only* trailerable sailboat?

Sorry, just catching up. I couldn't find my thread. No I

haven't
joined the cult just yet. There are too many things to

consider and
will have analysis paralysis for a while. So what are the
recommendations for other trailerable sailboats suitable

for a family of
four as described in my initial post. If I carry a dingey

with motor my
kids would be satiated. Don't worry about tow weight too

much, F-350 SD
Diesel can pull quite a bit. I don't want to break the

bank on my first
boat. I have some experience but would like to cut my

teeth for 2-3
years and then break the bank.

Carl