posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default Google proves MacGregor 26 is flimsy

JimC wrote:
Doug, read the damn note a little more carefully before you pop off like
that. Those comments were quotes from owners of Mac 26Ms expressing
their own opinions of their own boats, posted here by me to give the OP
some idea of what other 26M owners thought about the boat.

No quote attributions, sorry. I'm not a mind reader.

And your statements were quite clear. I only object to the
ones that are also quite wrong.

... Apparently, the thought that some Mac owners like their
boats and enjoy sailing them drives you up a wall.

Of course it does, that's why I remarked that I was glad you
liked your boat and wished you many happy years with her.

DSK