Scotty Scotty is offline

Default hunter 34

charlie morgan is another piece of ****, white trash, scum
sucking troll.

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 13:43:27 -0800, Dan Best

wrote:

Dan, he's a troll...

Dan, (the other guy) is a troll...

In the couple of weeks I've been back, I've seen valid

comments from
just about everybody as well as some irritating "he's a

troll/no he's a
troll" bickering. That, quite frankly, I'd just as soon

do without. A
lot of it seems hang on the questioning of someone's

credentials. As
far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter. I don't care

whether someone
taught the Pardeys everything they know or is just

beginning. I've
learned something from people at both ends of the

experience spectrum
and like to think that a few people have benefited from

what I've had to
say from time to time.

Good advice is good advice and there are enough people

hanging out here
that bad advice will be challenged and fail to be

accepted. In fact
there are enough contrary people here that good advise is

often
challenged. The difference is in whether or not it

stands up to the
challenge and is generally accepted by the group as

sound.

Claiming that someone can't have a valid opinion because

he's never been
out of sight of land or doesn't have a captain's license

is a pretty
poor way to debate an issue in my opinion.

Tell the original poster why you think (don't think) a

hunter 34 is a
good offshore boat. If you wanna bash each other

personally, I'd just
as soon you took it offline. Better yet, trade land

addresses so you
can get together and really duke it out. Let me know

when and where and
I'll even sell tickets to the event and split the

proceeds with you (grin).

Well said, Dan.

CWM