[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default licensed captain requirements?

Boatwise offers courses, the full Master's course is 80 hours.

I took a 90 class hour course that took four weeks, but there are lots
of options out there including self study if you are willing to test at
a CG test center. The big issue for most of us non-commercial folks is
getting the documented sea time. I think the regional testing centers
may have somewhat differing standards, but generally you can use time
in your own boats if you can prove ownership.

For the OP who I think was Canadian I think the Yachtmaster option
might be appropriate.

-- Tom.