posted to alt.config,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Lady Pilot Lady Pilot is offline

Default Leaving ASA for Good

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:17:05 -0600, Lady Pilot wrote
in alt.fan.karl-malden.nose:

"Capt. Rob" :
No, not me. For those who have direct contact with him, you'll know
this letter is real. The is due to actions again by Jonathan.

So Jonathan Ganz, who morphs as Capt. JG and spams the group repeatedly
with
his company URL has got another account pulled because he disagrees with
them? How many accounts has he had pulled thus far?

Total number of my accounts pulled so far by Capt. Jerkwad: 0

But he's welcome to try.

You need to come over and poke him with your pointy stick. He'll run to
your ISP or NSP in a heartbeat. He's given up on me, because all complaints
to my ISP goes into the delete box. They have made notes on my account
about alt.sailing.asa. Last week I was talking to an admin and he wants to
know who J Ganz uses for an ISP. I wonder why? heheee

I think all of the Usenet admins should get together and have his
Supernews
account pulled. Gaynz's netkkkoping is almost equivilent to Wollman's
about
10 years ago.

Nah, subscribing to ASA and pointing and laughing at him would be
more fun.

True! It looks to me like he's found a supporter with Maxprop now.

Maybe the good folks at AMH can take a look see and maybe come up with
something creative? BG

There are "good folks" in AHM? unsubscribes in disgust

LOL!

[ng line typo fixed: s/hacker/hackers/]

No wonder I couldn't find my post over there! Thanks, man.

LP