posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Google proves MacGregor 26 is flimsy

"JimC" wrote
| Actually, it takes at least two people to keep a discussion going,
| Ellen. If you don't like my comments, you don't have to answer them. In
| fact, you don't even have to read them. If you weren't so obviously
| frustrated because you keep getting your ass kicked all over the ng, you
| would have lost interest in Mac discussions long ago.

But I like your comments. They're so typical. They sound just like anybody who's trying to
talk himself into believing he didn't screw up royally. You can hear comments like you make
all the time. It can be about a boat, a car, a movie, a hamburger. It can be about anything you
spend money on. Only difference is the more money people spend the harder they try to
convince themselves they spent it wisely. You musta paid a million dollars for your Mac26. :-)

Cheers,
Ellen