posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot Lady Pilot is offline

Default 5 Tugs loose to NYC sludge

"Joe" wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:

That is true. Many fighter pilots commented that the women in the
different
branches of the service couldn't do what we were doing. When I first
started, they wanted us to pin the fake bombs, until one girl nearly got
sucked into jet engine.

Have you seen this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8crgTz7yws
Lucky the guy was wearing a belt huh?

Yes, I have a really good copy of that on one of my old hard drives in
storage. The A-6 pilots I mentioned earlier told me all about it before I
seen the video. I have some pics of me in the cockpit. I should have
posted them since they are Navy. Sorry you didn't like the astronaut pics.

LP