Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default hunter 34

In article
,
shaun wrote:

hi ya Jere have read about your freighter :-)
glad to see that you have found your boat and hope you enjoy her for
many more miles.
Any new updates since about 2 years ago...that was about the first time
i read about your XAN

You may be confusing me with Paul V, the author of cruisenews.net.

We've had Xan for 12-13 seasons now. It's gotten almost boring: head
down Friday afternoon, head out some place, have a great time,
reluctantly head home sometime Sunday. Did 3 week-long trips and the
pattern was essentially: wake up, decide whether to move, move or not,
enjoy the scenery, eat, sleep.

--
Jere Lull