Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default hunter 34... broker

The seller gets his boat advertised widely and represented
favorably to a larger number of buyers than he could do
himself. The buyer gets to choose from a wider range of
boats than he could otherwise, and (in theory) has a
professional supervising the transfer of ownership so that
neither party gets robbed.

This is a very uneducated summation of what a broker can do. Better
brokers, like the ones found here, can also have a full service
facility. For the most part I think it's best to deal with full service
yard/brokers when possible. Here are some of the advantages of dealing
with us:

1) Large selection
2) Extended warranty on some new boats and engines.
3) Quick modifications of a vessel worked into a deal
4) FREE sea trial of every boat we sell.
5) Easy handling of red tape for documentation and
registration/insurance.
6) Someone to turn to if you have a problem after the deal is done.
7) Better pricing in some situations where mods and repairs are
required.

If your broker can't do this or most of this, you might as well buy
privately if you can. My guess is that DSK thinks a full service broker
works on 10% as well.

Robert
35s5
NY