Frank Frank is offline

Default hunter 34

Others have given you lots to think about. I agree that Hunter is a
"price-point" boat. That's partly why I bought one. Last year, she
survived Katrina and Rita in New Orleans, then Wilma in Key West. In
between, she took us safely across the Gulf of Mexico in some of the
worst weather I've been in, in 40-plus years of sailing.

And as others have said, the interior is very user-friendly. My kids
preferred it to a C&C39 we also looked at, which had been my first
choice for our purchase.

FYI FWIW YMMV,

Frank
S/V Zombie Princess of New Orleans, 1984 Hunter 34