posted to rec.boats.electronics
Robert L Bass Robert L Bass is offline

Default What speakers will fit in a Boat arch

I would NOT put Russound speakers into that environment...

The manufacturer disagrees with you, Bill. The following is from their write-up on Outback series speakers:

"... OutBack Two-Way indoor / outdoor
speakers provide rugged, versatile, weatherproof,
high-quality sound anywhere. OutBack speakers
are engineered with water-resistant, weather-tight
cabinets, and feature specially-selected drivers
capable of withstanding rain, snow, heat, salt
water and the sun's UV rays..."

These are indeed marine grade speakers. I recommended them because I've also listened to them and they sound very good.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics