Harbin Osteen Harbin Osteen is offline

Default Cat, Ketch rig.

Howdy:
I remember when the Freedom 40 first came out with a free standing cat, ketch setup, and
in a article I read, it said that it was fairly fast, but I think that it said that it did not sail as
close wind as a standard rig. Is that because of the jib? If so, does anybody think that
some kind of pivoting "slot" at the leading edge could work? I'm thinking of a slot sail
maybe 6 to 8 feet wide.

--

SeeYaa Harbin Osteen KG6URO

When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?

-