posted to alt.config,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local
Paul {Hamilton Rooney} Paul {Hamilton Rooney} is offline

Default Leaving ASA for Good

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 04:11:25 -0000, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address: "Lady Pilot"

: "Capt. Rob" :
:: No, not me. For those who have direct contact with him, you'll know
:: this letter is real. The is due to actions again by Jonathan.
:
: So Jonathan Ganz, who morphs as Capt. JG and spams the group
: repeatedly with his company URL has got another account pulled
: because he disagrees with them? How many accounts has he had pulled
: thus far?
:
: I think all of the Usenet admins should get together and have his
: Supernews account pulled. Gaynz's netkkkoping is almost equivilent
: to Wollman's about 10 years ago.
:
: Maybe the good folks at AMH can take a look see and maybe come up with
: something creative? BG

ganz is still at it with the netKKKopping? some people will never
learn....
:
: LP
:
: see details below
:
:: Anyway... things will work out. I'm not returning to the group.
:: Mind You.... You leaving the group would cause it irrepairable
:: damage. They would be talking about you for years.
::
::
:: You should let the group know what happened.
::
::
:: I don't want to return at all... not even to post my departure. I
:: will confirm it to others who post to ASA with which I have contact.
:: You are free to notify the group of my decision. Matter of fact...
:: you are free to post whatever portion of this letter you decide
:: appropriate to the newsgroup as well.
::
:: The sad thing is I've always approached posting to the group with a
:: clear mind that everyone was playing a character of sorts and plotted
:: my scenarios much like the WWF wrestling.. good guy goes bad etc.
:: Had I known that there are people so maladjusted as to take any of
:: the posts seriously... I would have utilized one of the over 500
:: telephone ISPs to connect to it. I thought maybe Ganz's initial
:: reporting was due to temporary insanity caused by personal stress...
:: a one time thing. I have discovered he has reported me no less than
:: 3 times.. all well prepared and submitted with the intent to have me
:: lose my account. I should have realized that Jon's latest attempts
:: to resolve matters was simply a warning that if I refused to comply
:: he would undertake further action against me. I consider Ganz to be
:: unstable and did not want to establish communications with him.
::
:: I seriously do not consider anything I've posted to the group
:: sufficient to warrant what has happened. I have never masked my id or
:: forged id's to fool filters. I have always been clear that my trolls
:: were identified with the "" symbol. I have posted regular
:: disclaimers and attempted to maintain a regime that would provide
:: some entertainment value. I have recommended that people killfile me
:: if they were offended or not entertained. I have provided them with
:: a manner to do so and have consistently maintained my posts so as to
:: not circumvent filters.
::
:: You can confirm to the group that I will not return due to Ganz's
:: latest actions. Not that I can't.... just that I've decided to move
:: on since playing with psychotic individuals who are deluded enough to
:: confuse reality with an unmoderated newsgroup and haven't the self
:: discipline to killfile someone they dislike is beyond my capacity to
:: indulge.
::
:: Anyway,, I'll miss our running battles. Everyone needs a "bad guy" to
:: feel superior to and you provide that venue for many. Your posts
:: provided me with much enjoyment and laughter as did the battles of
:: wit ,comedy and ribbing with other members of the group who had the
:: where with all to comprehend that this was after all.. not reality
:: but a venue to discuss various topics including sailing while
:: exercising some creative writing style.
::
:: Take Care Rob
::
:: Later
::
:: Guy

netkkkopping, eh?

What ng does he post to?

--

Paul Rooney

"Rooney is one of these vandals and has done his utmost to help trash dl and the
other groups which he regularly crossposts to. He's created a false FAQ
and charter" (Chris Lawrence in uk.rec.walking)

"Also long time d.l. reader but never feel robust enough to post much,
especially since Rooney wrecked the group." (Rachel Sullivan in uk.rec.walking)

"Low life scum doesn't even begin to describe you. You are the most loathsome
individual ever to cross the threshold of d.l." (JK in demon.local)

"Your continued posting here with an overlong sig perfectly demonstrates the
sort of person you are and is entirely relevant to every other post you make
in whatever newsgroup. You're a stupid, boorish, childish, little oik, with
no manners, an over-inflated opinion of yourself and nothing that I can see
to commend you to anyone...Now **** off out of this newsgroup once and for all."
(Malcolm Ogilvie in demon.local)