posted to rec.boats.electronics
GregS GregS is offline

Default Where is Everyone? LED's

In article , "bushman" wrote:
Were at the boat show. St Pete
Lots of LED lights but prices are still high.
- Allen
"GregS" wrote in message
In article , "Chi Chi"
wrote:
Your reader is fine just nothing being posted
"Butch Davis" wrote in message
news Is something wrong with my reader or has posting to this group gone from
few to almost none? Is it the time of year, or what?

Butch

I'll start something.
Need some cheap white under cabinet LED lighting strips. I
just started looking.

I was actually looking for installtion in home. I was going to make my
own LED holder for a ceiling light. I bought some Luxeon 3 watt LED's.
I didn't figure I would get enough light and I didn't really like
the blushish tint for use in my kitchen. Warm white LED's are
available, but they are a bit dimmer. I bought the LED's for $6 a piece,
a nice price, but I would have rather had the CREE LED's which are a bit
more efficient. I still may use the LED's if I can find a strip to mount them on,
and a filter to warm them down, for use under counter.

I have found some relatively cheap strips, about $20 on Ebay. Again, the warm
lights are a bit more money and dimmer.

greg