Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Baltic 43...a mistake????

If true, then one wonders if it's the same Baltic 43 that
was donated to the Navy Academy in a state of disassembly.

It's not.
I've decided to fly to Florida to look over the boat afterall. Last
Friday I sailed with a fellow who had some 1st hand experience with the
43 and that restarted my interest in the boat. I have to be in St.
Petersburg soon anyway to examine a sail inventory so it's all good.
As far as the 43 being hard to sail shorthanded...the fellow who
delivered one does not agree. He found her easy to handle and a "small"
43 footer overall. In spite of the draft...I'll keep my eyes wide open.
I'm off for a sail. Seems like TODAY will be the last of the season for
Heart of Gold.

Robert
35s5
NY