Paul Cassel Paul Cassel is offline

Default researching live-aboard cruising boats

Cal Vanize wrote:

?

We both have experience sailing, but would prefer power.

I'd say have a look at trawler or tug configurations, but my new ideal
of live aboard / tour boats are the current generation of powered cats.
You really need to get more specific than just 'live aboard'. Will you
be touring AK in winter or the islands in August or both? What is your
budget to buy and yearly?

For example, CW recently did a long article on (sail only) living aboard
costs in three categories. Which is yours - $8k / yr to unlimited?

I'd say just subscribe to all mags and start going to boat shows. You'll
gravitate to what YOU want.

-paul