Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default researching live-aboard cruising boats

In article ,
Cal Vanize wrote:

As my wife and I approach retirement, we are considering the purchase
of a boat on which to live and to cruise (coastal cruising with some
Carribbean or Pac Northwest). We're looking for reaources for
researching options, needs and the kinds of boats that would fit our
needs.

I'm requesting help in identifying these resources, preferably
onlline, that we coould use to figure out what fits our needs and
budget.

I've always liked http://cruisenews.net It links to just about every
sailing resource in the world.

--