Cal Vanize Cal Vanize is offline

Default researching live-aboard cruising boats

As my wife and I approach retirement, we are considering the purchase of
a boat on which to live and to cruise (coastal cruising with some
Carribbean or Pac Northwest). We're looking for reaources for
researching options, needs and the kinds of boats that would fit our needs.

I'm requesting help in identifying these resources, preferably onlline,
that we coould use to figure out what fits our needs and budget.

Thanks in advance.