Default OT- Power outage in NY. Coincidence?

On 14 Aug 2003 18:33:05 -0500, noah
wrote:

I am one of the lucky few with electricity tonight. My daughter is
still stuck on a Metro train in NY, trying to get home to Albany.

***News Flash*** NBC just announced a report that lightning struck a
Niagara Mohawk powerplant, causing the cascade. What?????

Regards from the Great, Dark, Northeast,
noah

i'm sitting here in allentown, PA listening on VHF to the FDNY handle
the situation. as usual, they are doing a great job. they're
reporting the CG tells them there's a fire on governor's island.
these folks really are the best.

to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field