Pup Socket Pup Socket is offline

Default Baltic 43...a mistake????

Capt. Rob wrote:

Don't sweat it, Mike. These are trolls from ASA where I was quite the
offender myself.

Yes, you are the supreme offender. Why aren't you at ASA anymore? Got
booted because of conflicts with ASA and some boat yards? Or was it
because of your attacks on others sexual orientation? Or your
potentially libellous postings? Which one? Or all of them?

Warning to all: this guy is full of it up to his ears. He will be
trolling you all with incredible stories and deals. He'll run a
commercial business on this newsgroup.

Don't believe me? Stroll over to alt.sailing.asa and search
" and see what just floated in to your newsgroup. He
has almost 30,000 posts to ASA most of them taunting others about their
boats, families and livelihoods.

Make this guy feel welcome here and you'll regret it. Seriously.

Don't say you weren't warned!