bighead

Default Boat title question

"= Vox Populi ©" wrote in message ...
bighead wrote:
"RichG" wrote in message
Texas has some very restrictive ( for good reason) boat title rules.
Essentially, if you buy a boat that hasn't got a proper title or ID
plate,
and then show up to title it with incorrect papers...they impound it
until
you can prove that it was acquired legally. Anyhow, that is what a
game
warden friend told me.

I actually bought a $200.00 boat from a guy, got home and found that
the ID
plate had been removed from the boat. He returned my cash money
after I
suggested the sheriff might be my next call.

RichG
-- manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners

Thank you for actually answering the questions.

Except he didn't answer the questions.

I guess one decent
reply out of 3 is about the right ratio, these news groups sure seem
to be populated with a lot of unhelpful people

Tranlsation: You only want the answers that agree with you ...

So tell us - why would you engage in a business deal with someone
you knew had "questionable ethics" ...? Was the deal too good to
be true ... or were you just stupid?

--
jesus, you really are a prick. Maybe you should re-read the original post, numb ****. My SON bought the boat, He was 18 at the time, and him and his uncle are close. He did not know about his uncles failings. He now knows better.

And true, maybe the other reply I got didnt fully answer the
questions, but at least he was helpful. I dont only want answers I
agree with, I wanted some advice on how to proceed. No thanks to your
stupid ass I got a little. So why dont you crawl back under whatever
**** heap you crawled out from under.