Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Baltic 43...a mistake????

Sounds much too good to be true. While you're at it, why not buy a new
Benz for $5k.

It wasn't. But it was also an inside favor. I've had good luck with
such deals in the past. A few years ago I snared a loaded C&C 32 for
15K. Doubled our money on that after sailing it for two years. We
passed on the C&C 34XL, but that boat could have been ours for 35K
below market value. We also did really well on the Beneteau 35s5 we
have, which will make money when we sell. Quite recently a fellow at my
yard bought a nearly mint Catalina 34 for 20K at a police auction. She
was a mid 90's model that had sat hidden away. All he had to do was
ship her from Arizona!
The deals are out there. They often come when you're way too busy, too
poor or too old to do anything about them.

Robert
35s5
NY