posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Off topic Stuck in Iraq vs. Stuck on Stupid....

Malarki is too busy making deals with Sadir.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
news

wrote in message
ups.com...

Politics aside... much less our own security issues but focusing
only on Iraq:

There is no way in Hell that anybody can convince me that this
country (Iraq) and it's citizenry are now better off as a result of
our invasion.

Course that's my own perception of things concerning Iraq... but
I am pretty certain that of the 26,783,383 Iraqi citizens... the
majority have also come to the same conclusion.

Tis a sad situation... for sure... IMHO!

Bill

Bill,

Why doesn't the Iraqi government ask us to leave?

There are 26 million Iraqis. If each picked up a gun and fired a few
shots, they could easily drive us out. Why hasn't this happened? Are they
a bunch of wimps?

It is a sad situation. I don't think Bush should have invaded. More
importantly, the Democrats will make things worse.

Vote Republican!