Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Baltic 43...a mistake????

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 17:30:28 -0500, Charlie Morgan wrote:

So far, you have been wrong about every harbor you have cited. I'll take that as
an indicator of the veracity of this statement.

I have not said that there are places where you could take a boat that draws 8
feet. I said it would be SEVERELY LIMITED, and it is.

Well Charlie, all of my charts are freshly downloaded from NOAA within
the last year. I'd be glad to send you some screen prints if you'd
like. I spent all of last summer cruisng LIS and points east with the
very same charts. No problems with depth - anywhere.