Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam

Default Vehicle for Towing boat

On Sun, 16 May 2004 01:55:41 GMT, something compelled "Doug
Kanter" , to say:

"Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 15 May 2004 23:29:00 GMT, something compelled
, to say:

The Tundra has the best reliability rating in "Consumer Reports"
magazine and the Ford F-150 is next.

I don't tow with my F-150, but I can say that it's a '94, has
more than 140,000 miles on it, and has yet to let me down.

What do you mean by "front end rebuilt"?

It was pulling to the right quite severely, and wearing out the
tires. I took it in for an alignment, and was informed that
several parts had worn to the point where they would have to be
replaced before an alignment would work. I had the front brakes
done at the same time, and paid about $1000 when it was all done.

I don't remember which parts were replaced, but I'd think that
for $1000 worth of work, rebuilt is the proper word.