posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] billwarnock@earthlink.net is offline

Default Off topic Stuck in Iraq vs. Stuck on Stupid....

Politics aside... much less our own security issues but focusing
only on Iraq:

There is no way in Hell that anybody can convince me that this
country (Iraq) and it's citizenry are now better off as a result of
our invasion.

Course that's my own perception of things concerning Iraq... but
I am pretty certain that of the 26,783,383 Iraqi citizens... the
majority have also come to the same conclusion.

Tis a sad situation... for sure... IMHO!

Bill