Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam

Default Vehicle for Towing boat

On Sun, 16 May 2004 00:31:00 GMT, something compelled "Doug
Kanter" , to say:

Keep in mind that Ford's engine manufacturing tolerances are measures in
feet, instead of thousandths of an inch, like Toyota's. So, even if Ford's
reliability ratings are close to Toyota's, the Ford will be puking burnt oil
out of the tailpipe from the minute it's driven away from the dealer's lot.

Yeah, I heard that. It's why I insisted on an F-150 built by
elves in Switzerland. One hundred forty thousand miles later its
lederhosen has yet to fall down around its ankles.