posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default John Kerry is a FN idiot

I'm sorry, but it's right-wing spin. That doesn't mean he's a brainiac,
however.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Capt. JG wrote:
He's an idiot for sure. I just removed my bumper sticker. However, he
didn't
say that. That's right-wing spin.

ahhh...I'm not right wing, and when I heard it I knew exactly what he
was saying. Look at the video, it's on you tube. Look at the shock in
the eyes of the student around him, they knew what he said.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was going to vote all dems to create gridlock until the next
election.

But Kerry calling our troops in Iraq un-educated changed my mind, who
needs any snob nosed Jane Fonda like assholes in any elected position.

I smell cut and run big time, typical Kerry like tactics.

Kerry showed how little he thought of our troops in Vietnam, and he's
doing it again.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Joe