Robert

Default Promised (by me) oil theft in progress! [Empress]

Here's a better example: Let suppose a gang of thugs who have been taught to
hate you and they don't even know you. Come into your neighborhood and start
randomely killing you, your family and your neighbors. Then promise you that
they're not done. Do you:
A: form a committee to discuss and figure out why they hate you and want to
kill you
B: Wait for the next attack and hope they don't get you.
C. Move to a different neighborhood.
D. Go to the source of their organizatioin and kill them first.

"Ignoramus11972" wrote in message
a.com...
In article , Empress Otku

wrote:
On 11 Jul 2003 15:12:28 GMT, Ignoramus11972
wrote:

Let's see what is happening... Washington wants to get a big quantity of
money from lenders, then the plan is, no doubt, to give it to Cheney's
halliburton, Bechtel etc. Then Iraqi oil will be used to repay the
loan.

If the Iraqi people receive services in kind and their country is
rebuilt with the money, then how have they been ripped off?

Let me give you a more down to earth example.

Suppose that I declare your husband to be an abuser who needs removal
from your house. Then I break into your house, destroy your sunroom
and electrical panel during breakin, and your cats become collateral
damage. Then I occupy the house and become the ruler, staying in the
master bedroom. You and your family become my subjects. Electricity is
restored to the master bedroom only. Your husband is hiding in the
cellar.

Then I decide that your kitchen needs some remodeling. Brick
countertop, glass sinks, plastic cabinets, that sort of thing. I then
proceed to sell some of your furniture to pay for "reconstruction",
which suspiciously is done by my overpriced contractor buddies, but is
paid for by your furniture sales.

Do you see anything wrong with the picture?

I guess not.

But I will explain. This "reconstruction" is done without consulting a
legitimate govertnment of Iraqi people, the oil is being sold without
permission from the Iraqi people either. There is no sovereign
government in Iraq anymore.

Iraqis, obviously, have no say in having THEIR oil pledged as
collateral to make profits for Republican chums, by the foreign
invaders/occupiers. But I bet that they would have different uses of
oil in their minds.

**** 'em. Frankly, they are a lot better off than they were a few
months ago

And you base this assertion on what?

They have no electricity, garbage pickup, etc etc working, the crime
is sky high, no jobs etc. They are not better off.

and we've paid quite a price already. I wouldn't have
given one of those now dead U.S. and U.K. young men for a thousand
Iraqi lives, but I don't make those choices, do I?

There is nothing new about wanting to kill thousands of occupied
people in exchange for your soldiers. Old as the warfare
itself. Worked for Genghis Khan. Did not work for most others. But it
does not work well in modern times. By The Way Genghis Khan was kicked
out of Afganistan despite his unrestrained brutality.

The entire UN agreed as recently as five years ago that there were WMD
in Iraq.

I am not sure which resolution you are referring to, but it was
completely obvious that the US had no evidence of Iraqi WMD at
all. And they lie admin LIED to us about having that evidence.

They are now trying to obfuscate the issue of their lying, shifting
the discussion towards "we do not know what is there and maybe we'll
find something out". But the truth is, they had nothing on Iraqi WMD
and lied about that.

Maybe the Bush admin was/is stupid (that error about the

no doubt about that... They are stupid in addition to criminal.

And democraps are not better, only worse b/c they support gun control.

nuclear shopping in Africa was more than embarrassing) but they had a
difficult decision to make based on common knowledge.

It was a lie, not an error.

The only little obstacle here is that Iraqi oil production is
sabotaged by Iraqis who, not surprisingly, do not want seeing their
oil riches stolen.

I don't feel sorry for the Iraqis in this mess, Igor. At least, not
the ones who are so stupid as to sabotage their own oil lines.

I feel sorry for my wallet, myself, as well as for the US soldiers who
are suckers and now have to die in Iraq, and I am also sorry for the
Iraqis as well. They got into this horrid mess and now the US is
afraid to leave Iraq even more than they are afraid to stay because
that would undermine their "credibility". So they are guaranteed to
have years of struggle ahead.

They are completely right to sabotage their oil lines, as the oil is
not going to benefit them. It will pay for things like the mercenary
iraqi "army", Halliburton profits, etc etc.

Now, Empress, you promised that there will be a big repentance on your
part if my 4 month old predictions about planned theft of Iraqi oil
are coming true. The occupiers have done zip for the iraqi people but
are constantly working very hard to steal Iraqi oil. I am awaiting
your recognition that I was right and you were wrong.

Obviously, I disagree that they've done "zip" but admittedly, I'm not
ready yet to claim victory, either. (For example, I don't see much
happening in Afghanistan to support my expectations; I'm very sorry
about that.)

That's good that you are sorry about something. Accidentally, I do not
has as strong objections about the Afghanistan campaign, which was
based on more than greed, electioneering, and grandstanding.

Igor, I'm touched that I represent the forces of Modern Imperialism in
your mind. You may kiss the hem of my silk brocade robes before you
leave the room.

If you say sorry about iraq empress, I will be ready to kiss any of
your body part except the ass.

~Empress

"A great wind is blowing, and that gives you either imagination or a
headache."
Catherine the Great

~Empress