Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default 11 more days....

basskisser wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:33:51 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

On 11/1/2006 10:24 AM, Clams Canino wrote:
And Harry's feral clock postings leave the bottom of the list.

You mean, it isn't February 31, 2007?

You know, in a sense, it could be.

Then why and how does the human body, wine, cheese, and even the dog
that got run over on the highway *age*?
--

The final discovery will be that we are spiritual beings, living in a
spiritual realm. But that won't be the next discovery, there are some

Another amazing consideration is the relationship between gravity and
light. A true mind bender, that one. :-)

But we do so enjoy our constructed realities. I enjoy the illusion of
living in a mechanical universe, even though we don't. It makes the
explanation of things like the physics of why our boats float and how
our engines run easier to accept, especially since the false answers
that we currently have still continue to work well within the entirely
false paradigms we apply to "reality".

So for now, if my internal combustion car takes me down to the dock to
go aboard my internal combustion boat or I have to arrange priorities
to get somewhere "on time", that's how I expect things to be until my
own human body runs entirely out of energy.

Regardless of whether one is religious or not, it is interesting to
note that thousands of years ago the Hebrew account of the creation of
the Universe began with a diety who said,
"Let there be light! (energy)" Lucky guess, divine instruction, or some
exceptionally brilliant minds for that day and age? There's an endless
debate. :-)