Stanley Barthfarkle Stanley Barthfarkle is offline

Default 11 more days....

On 11/1/2006 10:24 AM, Clams Canino wrote:
And Harry's feral clock postings leave the bottom of the list.

You mean, it isn't February 31, 2007?

You know, in a sense, it could be.

Then why and how does the human body, wine, cheese, and even the dog
that got run over on the highway *age*?

The theory at hand states that we are "in" the realm of space and time,
(created by the 'big bang') but that the underlying principles of
'everything that is' are not bound by space/time, since space/time is a
byproduct. In other words, at the sub sub-atomic level of quantum mechanics,
there is no space or time as we know it. Space/time are not governing
features, but rather are governed.

....the mind boggles...