posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] dbohara@mindspring.com is offline

Default John Kerry is a FN idiot

Joe wrote:
Dave wrote:
On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:36:06 -0500, Walt said:

The livs are trying to cover his butt by saying it was a joke gone bsad
and that he misquoted the original text of the speech...funny how
different peple perceive things in different ways...

He was insulting BUSH. Not the troops. Anybody who can't realize that
from the context is an idiot.

While John Kerry is an idiot, I'm willing to give him a pass on this one. He
was simply less than careful in phrasing his remarks, and I think he did
intend to insult the President rather than the troops.

Well if so, he's still a stupid MFer. Typical mud slinging whining
bitch.
What comes around goes around, and Herman Munster put his size 12's in
his mouth again.

Why can't the Dems ever focus on solutions to problems?,
Present those solutions in an intelligent way and find a way to move
forward while standing up for all Americans and on solid values?

The only 2 people I've found in this election I respect. Kinky
Friedman the next Gov of Texas, and that Dem Chopper pilot who had her
legs blown off in Afganastan with a RPG.

All the others are mud slinging, poster spamming, mail box clogging,
wasteful, people that think like Kerry, and assume 8X10 Glossy attack
ads filling the dumpster is going to sway us "un-edgeamecated" voters.

Joe

No, it was not a joke gone wrong and he said exactly what he and many
Dems really think. Remember, kerry already dissed the troops in viet
nam by calling them war criminals so this is entirely consistent with
his thoughts. Kerry is stuck in the 70s mentality and he and the rest
of the Dems have had no new thoughts since then. The Repubs have made
mistakes but do you really want the party of Kerry, pelosi, Soros,
Streisand, Fonda, Cynthia McKinney, etc running the country?