posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gilligan Gilligan is offline

Default John Kerry is a FN idiot

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was going to vote all dems to create gridlock until the next
election.

But Kerry calling our troops in Iraq un-educated changed my mind, who
needs any snob nosed Jane Fonda like assholes in any elected position.

I smell cut and run big time, typical Kerry like tactics.

Kerry showed how little he thought of our troops in Vietnam, and he's
doing it again.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Joe

I have to agree Joe. I was going to vote the Republicans out for gridlock.
Kerry was the man who best represented Democrats for President in the last
election. For him to imply that our troops are failures is inexcusable.
People will say it was meant to be a joke but that is not true. That
Democrat politician from New York, Rangel, wants to start a draft so the
educated white folk suffer too - he has said that.

So there is your Democrat consensus on our troops. Uneducated. Stupid.
Fools. Failures.

I am going down to vote early. I'm pulling the Republican levers all the way
down. They aren't perfect but the alternative is despicable.

Real Americans don't vote Democrat.