posted to alt.sailing.asa
Walt Walt is offline

Default John Kerry is a FN idiot

katy wrote:

I heard what he said...and like I said, it's funny how different people
hear different things...

If it was an honest misunderstanding, I would be ok with that.

It's not. It's deliberately taking a comment out of context and
twisting it to mean something else. Ok, many people are genuinely
fooled by this tactic, and I guess I can't fault them for being
dishonest. But the leaders who pushed this - Karl Rove, et. al. - know
they're being dishonest.

Anyway, feel free to not vote for Kerry this time around, everyone.

//walt