Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Baltic 43...a mistake????

What do you care how much money he has? Does it make you any poorer?
Would
breaking his leg make you walk better? Sheesh.

Don't sweat it, Mike. These are trolls from ASA where I was quite the
offender myself. All done with that, but they seem to need me, so
they've followed me. I'll just ignore them as should everyone.
My last few days of sailing this season are here.....sad times. On the
other hand I'm getting the teak finally done in the cockpit and a host
of other small upgrades such as a new asym. chute and lazy jacks.

Cheers,

Robert
35s5
NY