Chi Chi Chi Chi is offline

Default Used Sails,, Best Place to Buy.. question

well to me you both are trouble makers and are making this ng undesireable
for the rest of us grow up and go act like children eleswhere
"Scotty" wrote in message
Why go through this troublemaker when you can contact the
loft direct at 1-800-323-9464. Or you can get a quote via
e-mail to

SV

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
et...
Capt. Rob wrote:
Seems like b.s. to me. Why not just say what this majick

loft is.

Tell you what....e-mail me the brand/size of the boat

and I'll post the
quote for your sails right here. If you think it's BS

after that
everyone will know. Okay?

Robert
Beneteau 35s5