Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Baltic 43...a mistake????

Yeah! A Baltic 43 daysailor ! go for it ''CAPT''.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Thanks for the great replies. Draft IS AN ISSUE and

somehow I was under
the impression that the B43 was 7.1 and not 8 feet. We

chose our
current boat over a C&C 34XL in part because the 35s5 had

pretty good
performance and a wing drawing slightly less than 5 feet.
We discussed it over dinner and agreed that a good deal

isn't always a
good idea. Of course some of my friends will be ****ed

off, but we
already have a sweet little 35 footer and went through

considerable
trouble to locate such a clean example. We decided not to

complicate
things. Still, if our son was 4 instead of 2 and we

weren't buying a
house next summer....I'd probably have a harder time being

so practical
about it.

This is our current boat...which we'll be keeping for a

while!
http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/index.html

and a video clip of her sailing (with her old mylar

sails-We have
Kevlar now)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=d0nSgsgOApg

Thanks again,