Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Used Sails,, Best Place to Buy.. question

Isn't this post considered SPAM?

Isnt selling things on this NG a no-no?

SBV

"Capt. ****head Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Capt. Rob wrote:
Okay....four folks asked for quotes. Two had blocked

addresses. One I
think got through after I signed in. Dan, yours doesn't

work at all
when I reply. Any ideas?

Dan, here's a quote....somewhat vague, but you can work

that out with
the loft directly.

125% genoa Cruise Radial sail = 480.00

You can also get a full tri-radial or a kevlar, which is

ONLY available
in Triradial.

Oh, and here's a real comment from a customer:

Comment: "After considering all of the sailmakers above

and several
not listed, I purchased my new mainsail from Martin at

Somerset Sails
in Barker, NY. The price was very competitive and the

quality the best
I have seen." Max Lent (New 8/06)

And the link for it:
http://www.freedom21.info/sails.htm

FYI, if you feel that you must have a major loft I also

can get a
discount from Doyle, but it will still be more expensive.

They also
make great sails of course.

Robert
35s5