KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Used Sails,, Best Place to Buy.. question

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:56:31 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
said:

Seems like b.s. to me. Why not just say what this majick loft is.

Bobby gets a kickback ( in the form of free sails) from this outfit on
the
customers he sends them. If he posted the name he wouldn't get proper
"credit" for any resulting sales.

Even if this is true, why should it matter? If the loft beats other's
prices
and matches their work, is it any skin off anyone's nose if Bobby gets
freebies for hooking folks up? Much ado about nothing, to my mind.

Hey, I'm just answering the guy's question. You wanna take advice from a
guy
who gets a kickback for steering you to this vendor, by all means do. No
skin off my teeth. I would, however, recommend a little independent due
diligence.

No thanks. I'm quite happy with North Sails. I'm just sayin'.