Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Used Sails,, Best Place to Buy.. question

Even if this is true, why should it matter? If the loft beats other's
prices
and matches their work, is it any skin off anyone's nose if Bobby gets
freebies for hooking folks up? Much ado about nothing, to my mind.

Thanks. But really, I get no kickbacks. I hope to get a low low price
on a chute if I throw some business his way though.
The fact is that I really was well treated by this loft on two used and
one new sail. Several of my friends are now ordering from them.

Robert
35s5
NY