Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Used Sails,, Best Place to Buy.. question

Bobby gets a kickback ( in the form of free sails) from this outfit on the
customers he sends them. If he posted the name he wouldn't get proper
"credit" for any resulting sales.

Gee, Dave...I just posted the name of the loft as wayne asked in the
boats for sale area. 4 people from this thread asked for info and I put
them in touch with the loft directly. It's amazing how cynical folks
are, but even if I worked in a kickback of some sort (If enough folks
ask me for quotes it's an idea!) the prices would still be unbeatable.
Ask me for a quote, Dave, and see for yourself. Give me the sail
specifics for your boat. You don't have to buy the sail, just tell us
if you think it's a good price or not (Assuming the sail is good
quality).

Robert
35s5
NY