Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Used Sails,, Best Place to Buy.. question

Let me call your bluff on this one. Why not post the contact
information for "your friend the sailmaker" on rec.boats.marketplace
where commercial posts are acceptable?

Bluff??? I didn't even think of posting there because it's generally
very inactive for this sort of thing. Oh well....I posted the same info
AND the loft name there, Wayne. Rather than be negative, why not
contact me and see what I can do for you or just get the details? The
loft hooked me up and I told them I'd plug them, which has gone well.
But I'm doing it as legally as possible. Mention me and the "ad" and
get better pricing. What do I get out of it? Well, maybe some better
pricing on my new chute for next spring.

Cheers,

Robert
35s5 Heart of Gold
City Island, NY