Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Used Sails,, Best Place to Buy.. question

Capt Rob fancies himself as an entrepreneur middleman - no middleman,
no profit. It's a New York thing.

Beware of people who are critical of things they know nothing about.
Wayne's response is exactly why I won't post the name of the loft.
Now, for the fellow who said he had a Capri 18....

Capri 18 Tri-radial main with full or partial battens, two reefs and
leech lines. Using contender cloths:

Dacron = 480.00
Kevlar = 700.00

Now what does Airforce sails, an online seller want for just a
run-of-the-mill crosscut sail? Try 600 dollars! And if you go to UK or
North you'll pay even more and that's with their seasonal discounts.
I'm no middle man and I don't make a profit from these. I simply have a
friend who's been running a loft for quite a few years. E-mail me for
the name of the loft. Why does it matter if it's posted here or not?
It's your money.

Good luck,

Robert
35s5