=> Vox Populi ©

Default Boat title question

bighead wrote:
"RichG" wrote in message
Texas has some very restrictive ( for good reason) boat title rules.
Essentially, if you buy a boat that hasn't got a proper title or ID
plate,
and then show up to title it with incorrect papers...they impound it
until
you can prove that it was acquired legally. Anyhow, that is what a
game
warden friend told me.

I actually bought a $200.00 boat from a guy, got home and found that
the ID
plate had been removed from the boat. He returned my cash money
after I
suggested the sheriff might be my next call.

RichG
-- manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners

Thank you for actually answering the questions.

Except he didn't answer the questions.

I guess one decent
reply out of 3 is about the right ratio, these news groups sure seem
to be populated with a lot of unhelpful people

Tranlsation: You only want the answers that agree with you ...

So tell us - why would you engage in a business deal with someone
you knew had "questionable ethics" ...? Was the deal too good to
be true ... or were you just stupid?

--
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our
number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."

"I don't know where he (bin Laden) is. I have no idea and I really
don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
~ George Bush Jr. 2002-03-13

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to
get a deferment. Not was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to
better myself by learning how to fly airplanes."
~George W. Bush on how he dodged the
Vietnam draft---1994